Hands down the best series of green screen and lighting techniques I have found (also where I got my 3 minute green screen episode).
This is great coverage of recording audio and different mics.
You’ll be tempted to blow it off at first, as you’ll hear a lot of noise.
That was intentional – there’s a loud humidifier in the studio to make noise on purpose.
Very informative if you’re looking into sound.
Prime, Zoom and Cinema Lenses. Which ones do you need? Find out in this episode!
“Thanks to The Basic Filmmaker who has helped me improve my green screen!”
WHAT!!??? You can use After Effects. Premier Pro, Sony Vegas, or ANYTHING on your computer from ANYWHERE on your iPad, Android, or iPhone????
Yep! In this episode, I show you how you can do this, and it’s crazy easy.
Here’s what you do:
1. Go to http://www.logmein.com and download LogMeIn to your computer, then download the version for your iPad, iPhone, Android, or whatever device you want. IT’S FREE!
2. After the setup and install and stuff, leave your computer on, and open an After Effects project (or whatever).
3. Go somewhere with WiFi, like a coffee shop or another planet. 🙂
4. Click around, render, do whatever.
1. You forgot to hit the render button before you left. No problem!
2. You’re at a coffee shop and want to check how the render’s going. Well, continue to enjoy coffee heaven and check it out!
3. You want to trick your boss into thinking your computer is haunted! Cool!
I am sure a lot of people will come up with endless ideas on ho\w to use this, so LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!
LEGAL LAWYER TYPE NOTICE THINGY: I DO NOT REPRESENT, WORK FOR, GET PAID FOR, OR RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM LOGMEIN.COM FOR THIS. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE IT BECAUSE IT’S AWESOME!
Traveling to a remote island?
You’d better take some precautions for your gear!
Here’s the 3 main things I found you need to pay attention to!
Featured on Indy Mogul. Cool! 🙂